Tuesday, February 19, 2008
2008 JOINT ADMISSIONS EXERCISE (JAE)
NOTIFICATION OF POSTING RESULTS
The results of your application are as follows:
Institution: NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC
Course: MASS COMMUNICATION
Well, I guess what's done is done. Maybe I'll live out the rest of my life wondering if the grass is greener on the other side and maybe I won't. But I don't think I'm sad about not being passed over. And I don't regret not choosing to go to a junior college. Well - for now.
My life is quite the bore now but I've decided to use my free time more wisely. I am officially sick of the Internet and the computer and French classes and piano theory. I'm not getting a guitar yet; my mother says on my birthday. That's 5 months and 4 days away. But who knows? Maybe when I get what I want, I'll just get bored out by it eventually.
I'm just really restless now. I just want to catch a plane and satisfy the wanderlust. I just need a change. And I just need to know...I'm still curious. Well, it's almost two years and you're still on my mind.
Anyway I think purple dye fades fast. It's been less than two weeks and there's no trace of purple on my hair anymore. It's a delightful nutty brown instead and I think I'll stick with this for now.
Oh, you've got a lovely way with words, rich girl.
Must be the way you see the world.
i thought the world of you
2:17 PM